The Board of Trustees of the Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology (ZSCMST) announces the opening of the search for ZSCMST President
Not less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (61) years at the time of application. Sixty-one (61) years old shall mean from actual date of birth and not a day older beyond 61 years old.
- A natural-born Filipino citizen.
- Holder of an earned doctorate degree from a reputable higher education institution.
- Proven track record as an administrator in a tertiary level educational institution (President, Vice President, Chancellor, Dean, Campus Administrator, Academic Director reporting directly to the President or to a Vice President), whether in public or private, for at least (5) years.
- Must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or of any crime involving moral turpitude.
- Formal Application Letter addressed to:
Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
HEDC Building, C. P. Garcia Avenue, U. P. Campus
Diliman, Quezon City
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, signed under oath (personal data, educational qualifications, work experience including organizational chart of the institution showing the candidate’s position, research outputs and publications, extension activities, experience in resource generation, awards and certificates, conferences attended)
- Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The HR/Records Officer of the organization where the applicant comes from may certify to the authenticity of the documents provided that the original is presented to him/her for comparison.
- Proposed Vision, Mission and Development Goals for the SUC in not more than five (5) pages.
- Certificates/Clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than three (3) months from the date of filing of application, indicating that the applicant has not been convicted of any administrative or criminal offense:
- Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Municipal/Regional Trial Court
- Ombudsman (for government employees)
- Institution/Company where applicant is presently employed
- PSA (NSO)-authenticated Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from a DOH-accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Letterhead of hospital or clinic must indicate DOH accreditation number.
- Results of neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a DOH-accredited health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. Results should be signed by a neuropsychiatric doctor. Letterhead of clinic/hospital must indicate DOH accreditation number. The test results shall also include a statement indicating the purpose for which the test is taken, e.g. “this test was taken in connection with the applicant’s application for the presidency of ZSCMST.”
- Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath.
The Search Committee for the Presidency reserves the right to validate and verify the authenticity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any document that it deems to be questionable.
IMPORTANT: Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original and six (6) certified photocopies of the aforementioned documents on or before September 17, 2018 at 5:00 P. M. (Philippine Standard Time) to:
Dr. RODY GARCIA
CHED Regional Office IX
Mr. HECTOR H. RAMILLANO JR.
Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology