A. Freshmen Students
- Students shall be accepted regardless of nationality, religious beliefs or political affiliations.
- Students must have graduated from recognized secondary schools including the accelerated/placement students.
- Students must have complete and valid credentials such as original copy of high school report card (or equivalent certification reflecting the general average of the student), certificate of god moral character and a certificate of the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) in case of accelerated students.
- Students must have passed the following prescribed admission requirements of the college.
- College Admission Test
- Psychological Test
- English Proficiency Test i.e. for remediation purposes
- Physical/Medical Examination from Licensed Physician with Hepatis B,
- Certificate of God Moral Character
- High School Rating Card/Placement Results
- 4 copies 2”x2” photos
- 2 copies 1”x1” photos
- Birth Certifcate with SECPA (NSO)
5. Students must be given an interview in order to elicit information and validate the information from the registration form.
6. Students must have the average required grade set by the College where he/she intends to be admitted.
7. Students must have pledged to abide by and comply with all the rules and regulations of the College.
8. Freshmen are not accepted during the second semester or summer term except for holders of Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) certificates.
9. Students must not have enrolled in any academic subject/s in College prior to their enrollment as beginning freshmen; otherwise, they may be classified as transferees.
10. Al freshmen students submit themselves for drug testing, also including those junior and senior students who are due for On-the Job-Training (OJT).
11. If found positive on prohibited drugs a confirmatory test is conducted, then a PNP clearance should be sought.
12. Enrollment for PWD (Persons with disabilities) can be accepted and treated with special consideration as follows: the construction of a ramp/pathway designed for disabled towards the prescribed room at the ground floor to the comfort rooms, library and other buildings.
13. An Instructor with a non-verbal communication skill is preferred to take care of PWD enrollees.
14. Enrollment for first year is open in either first or second semester except for those academic programs with prescribed policies.
- Students enrolled in technical-vocational courses or those not leading to a degree program are admitted as first year.
- Students must have complete and valid credentials.
- Students must have passed the prescribed admission requirements of the College.
- Copy of grades signed by the Registrar or TOR for reference purposes.
- Students must have pledged to abide by and comply with all the rules and regulations of the College.
- Official Transcript of Records (TOR) shall be submitted prior to admission for the following semester otherwise enrollment will not be allowed.
C. Foreign Students
Students must have complete and valid credentials such as:
- Certificate of completion of a secondary curriculum
- Original transcript of records
- Personal data profile
- Affidavit of support from their respective government
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Certification of Proficiency in English based on TOEFL/IELTS score (for Students must have passed the following prescribed admission requirements of the College)
- Students must have met he prescribed requirements set by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and the Bureau of Immigration (BI).
- Students may be admitted based on the availability of slot in the program applied for.
- In the absence of TOEFL or IELTS results, they must have passed the ZSCMST English Proficiency Test and they are graduates of an English- medium institution.
- Admission of Foreign students should be open to all courses.
- Must pledge to abide by and comply with all the rules and regulations of the College.